Total Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Normal" Gets a Road Test

Hello, My Friend!

I can't thank you enough for your patience with me. I have been remiss in my correspondence, and although I have excuses galore, it's just wrong to ignore you for so long.

Since last we 'spoke', an entire Winter has come and is nearly gone.  It was mostly uneventful (a blessing!) and dreadfully COLD (a curse). But during these last 3 months, Normal and I have been getting reacquainted. And we like each other. A lot.

This past weekend, we took a 'test drive', and passed! No breakdowns, no blowouts. Full tank of gas, dry roads and good signage!

We now return to our regularly scheduled journey, already in progress.

xoxoxo, clare





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're in a good space.. it's good when you're in the driver's seat. Do carry on!

    ReplyDelete