Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Getting Back To "Normal"

My Dearest Friends,

Seven months is a long time to be 'away'.  I cannot tell you where I went this time because I do not know, myself. All I can say is, it wasn't a pleasure trip.

I didn't send you any postcards, because they were all very dark and dreary-looking, and depressing. You deserve better than that. So here is the better…



When we reach the low points in this life, it can be devastating…but eventually the heart mends, the soul revives, the body heals, and the mind rests.  It's some miracle of the brain, some strength of the spirit, that brings us back to 'normal'.

Some normals are stranger than others…but this is normal!  My normal is fighting to make a comeback, and winning.

It's time.

xoxoxo, cd

1 comment: