Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

He is gone, but will never be forgotten...


Dearest postcard friends.

It is with a heavy heart that I relate to you the passing of my Dad, Albert Martineau.

I apologize for this being so late, and for the lack of info associated with it. As you might imagine, the events of the past 14 months have taken a toll on me that I may or may not recover from.

I hope to fill you in soon. In th meanwhile, we have created a memory slideshow that you may like to view.  When you get to the page, click on "play video" on the right side of the screen.


http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Albert-Martineau&lc=7417&pid=165022045&mid=5545643&locale=en_US


Thanks everyone.

Much love, xoxoxo, cd

RIP, Daddy...
I Love You


1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry for your great loss. Your dad seemed like a fine man. This was a lovely tribute. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete