Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Goodbye, Mom

Dear Friends,

It is with extreme sorrow that I tell you that my Mom, Josephine Martineau, passed away yesterday, Friday, January 11, 2013

Some of her struggles were chronicled on this blog. Her suffering at the end was great. She suffers no more.

I wish to thank all of my Blogging Friends for their love and support during our time of trial, especially Jim. S., who stood by every step. My cup runneth over.



I Love You, Mom.
Rest in peaceful slumber.

xoxoxo, Clare

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you the strength to get through it. Your Mom was a lovely looking lady. Very nice photo of your parents. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lord, I am so sorry I hadn't been around earlier to offer my most sincere condolences. I've been so tied up in my own affairs, I've missed many of the important things happening in my friend's lives. God bless you, and please forgive my lateness.

    ReplyDelete