Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another Trip to Digital Imagery

Hello, again!

When last we wrote, it was to pay homage to some wonderful photographers... my  "Short List"  of favorites.

There are so many more that I adore as well, but if I try to write the complete list I might possibly omit someone special, and THAT I would hate to do.. (Hey, You know who you are! And I promise that one day I will introduce you to my blog-friends).

But this week,  thanks to that postcard,  I have "met" another incredibly talented lady  (Thank you for the recommendation, Suldog!).   She is Hilary @ The Smitten Image .

I mention her now because, when you check out her blog, you will see how I plagiarized her ideas she inspired me... to venture out into the garden, where all that is left blooming are some mums. Now, I don't pretend to hold a candle to ANY of my favorite photographers, but every now and then I get a shot or two that I like on the old Sony.




It's fun to surprise oneself!


With much Love,
cd

4 comments:

  1. I can hear that little bumble bee going, "Yummm." Put him in your stocking. Ha What vivid, clear pictures.
    Manzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I'm a great fan of Hilary's, too - her photos amaze me (as does her humility about them!) Took a look at the previous post - thanks for listing those. I'll have to sneak a peek at their work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary's photography is legendary in blogland. I too, have been learning from her. Slowly but at least learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too kind. Thank you so much for your kind words and for the linkage. Your photos are lovely.. no plagiarism involved. :) Thank you also Barbara and TB. You folks are all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete