Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Florida and Friends

Dear Friend,

Wish you had been here with us!  Wish I was back!  

What a good time it was...

OK, so I'm behind (what else is new?) and sending out postcards AFTER the trip, but better late than never!

I met  new friends...Debbie, Noelle and David (and their two sons), Lauren, Janet, Bill, and Brian and his wife (whose name escapes me right now. Sorry!) 
I spent some time with old friends...Willy and Judy, Kelly and Abby, 
and finally met my online friend Diane! (she's the one who paints the incredible glassware...ask and I'll send you her web address).


Yours Truly, my Brother Lenny, and my BFF Jean
We three spent practically every minute together.

The three of us filled 5 days with great conversation, time with friends, and (believe it or not) YOGA!
Not to mention a drive to St. Pete Beach, and a Super Bowl Party at the famous Boat Bar (thanks, Willy and Judy!), 

Life is good.

The only thing that would have made the trip better: jd with us. 

Next stop, Las Vegas Nevada!

xoxoxo, cd

More pics:
Clare, Lauren and Jean at the "Hurricane Restaurant" at St. Pete Beach

More to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment