Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stinko De Mayo

Hello, my Friends!

Well, it's the 5th of May, and we have yet to see warm temps.  Today is wet and cool (spelled COLD).
Hate weather like this, so "Stinko De Mayo" seems to be the appropriate way to describe the day.

(Apologies to any Latinos who may be reading this...no offense intended, really.)

Despite the fact that I do not thrive in this climate, the Spring flowers and budding trees seem to, and they are a glorious sight to behold! I was out yesterday and took some neat photos on my 'mobile device' (a new contraption that I just HAD to have), and I don't know how to get the dang pics from there to here yet, so YA CAN'T SEE UM unless you go to my FB page, which I have sorta figured out.


IN THE MEANTIME...please enjoy this postcard of Spring, Interpreted:


Spring Again
#0172
Watercolor
by xoxoxocd
 With my love...
xoxoxo, cd

No comments:

Post a Comment